I’m Nikolai and I love everything that has to do with data. In my work I try to apply statistical methods and approaches in unfamiliar contexts. This requires in particular the collection & archiving of new data sets as well as the appealing graphical presentation of the results.
In my projects I generally work with R and python. I studied environmental sciences, economics & statistics in Vienna, Lüneburg, Magdeburg & Bamberg. My last research stay was in Osaka, Japan in early 2020.
- Zeno Gries - Media artist in Berlin
- Aileen Dietrich & Carlotta Weiser - Design Studio in Leipzig
- Studio Phyllis Johnson - Interdisciplinary Art Studio in the Baumwollspinnerei, Leipzig
- Noa Garcia - Assistant Professor @ Intelligence and Sensing Lab (ISLab), Osaka University
- Yuta Nakashima - Associate Professor @ Institute for Datability Science, Osaka University